Friday, August 9, 2013

20 Things About Me

Saw this on another blog, Sweetness itself. That is one of my favorite blogs that I follow and I thought I would share 20 things about myself. Here it goes...

1. I am the youngest child in my family, I have two older sisters.

2. I LOVE country music

3. When I was in the 10th grade I got to sing in the Vatican in Rome, Italy

4. I am a huge football fan--GO Colts!

5. I was born in Michigan, but raised in Florida. ( I was a month old when we moved to FL)

6. I accepted Christ into my heart when I was just 6 years old.

7. I rededicated my life to Christ on May 18, 2013

8. I'm addicted to McDonald's French Vanilla Iced Coffee

9. The summer before my senior year of high school I spent a couple weeks in England with my family

10. I have read all of Nicholas Sparks' books except for The Best of Me and The Longest Ride, but they are on my reading list

11. I've never had a boyfriend, waiting on the Lord to send me the right man at the right time

12. I love college basketball--GO Duke Blue Devils!

13. I have a flip flop obsession, I own way too many pairs

14. I love John Deere tractor stuff

15. My favorite tv shows are NCIS, NCIS:LA, Rookie Blue, Blue Bloods, Pretty Little Liars, Rizzoli & Isles, etc.

16. My favorite movie is The Proposal

17. I shop too much at American Eagle

18. I have 2 nephews and 2 nieces

19. I'm super close to my Mom and my Dad, Don't know what I'd do without them

20. Living my life for God!

4 comments:

  1. love this sweetie!! #11 - amen, me too :)

    including this post in my links i love today!

    xo
    Erin

    www.sweetnessitself.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love your #2, #10 & #15 especially! NCIS is literally the best show hands down on TV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment and I can't wait for NCIS to start again! I love that show

      Delete