Sunday, March 16, 2014

Blessings come in all shapes and sizes

Wow has it been a LONG time since I've posted something! Sorry about that but my life has been this crazy awesome whirlwind lately. Since my last post I have started my photography classes at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online Division. The program I'm in is completely online classes which is awesome because it still allows me to continue to work full time while I go to school full time. Being a full time employee and full time student has taken some getting used to for me because I've either gone to school full time and worked part time or worked full time and gone to school part time but I've found a pretty good balance so it's all working out. The Lord has seriously blessed me with this opportunity to go to school and finish my photography degree and when things look like they might not work out and I have my fleshly freak out moments the Lord gently taps on my heart and says "Megan I've already told you I've got this under control! Leave it to me and trust me!" And he ALWAYS comes through, He NEVER fails and never will! I can't believe how the Lord has answered prayers so much for me this past week through ways I wouldn't even have guessed He'd use! That's what is so amazing about God, He works in mysterious ways that we'll likely never understand until we get to Heaven. The little things I see God doing in my life on a daily basis are awesome. I will hopefully be sharing some of my photography on this blog in the near future so stay tuned and have a blessed Sunday!



Megan

1 comment: