Sunday, August 18, 2013

Chill and Be Still...

God has bean showing things to me a lot lately. He's basically been telling me that I need to chill and be still. I need to rest in Him and trust Him everyday. I have been struggling lately with letting things go. He's been revealing to me that He is in control of everything and that my stressing and worrying about things I can't control and shouldn't control only hurts me more. I'm letting God take the driver's seat in my life because I live for Him and I love Him. I know that He will never leave me and that He will always protect me. I know and believe that His plans for my life are way better than my plans for my life. I just need to stop being stubborn and completely let go and let God! Here are some Bible verses that have encouraged me lately...

Be still and know that I am God
Psalm 46:10


You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises 
the Lord your God gave you has failed. 
Every promise has been fulfilled; not one has failed.
Joshua 23:14


Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
Lamentations 3:22


I instruct you in the way of wisdom and lead 
you along straight paths.
Proverbs 4:11

My prayer for all of you and me this week is that we chill and be still in God and listen to his guidance and direction for our lives. Let me know if there is anything I can pray for for you! I hope and pray y'all have an awesome blessed week! 

Megan

2 comments:

  1. Always a great reminder. Thanks for sharing! Like all the updates to the blog including the pages & such. Looking good :)

    ReplyDelete