Saturday, August 31, 2013

Overwhelmed with Love

Sorry I haven't posted in over a week I've been busy taking care of my Momma! I also started a couple college classes this week as well. I just want to update a little on my Mom's progress since her surgery. I'm so overwhelmed with the love that is being poured onto my family! Since my Mom's surgery a week ago we have had countless visitors and phone calls. Almost every night someone has brought over a cooked meal and/or a dessert. The love of Christ is shining through big time! I feel blessed beyond belief and I thank God everyday for the people he has put into my life. We've even had friends come over to visit and ended up helping us with things around the house! Now those are true friends. We have SO many people praying for my Mom and it is showing because she is getting stronger every day. Her physical therapist is extremely impressed with her progress after only a week. God is so amazing!


Megan

1 comment:

  1. Megan that is so awesome! I'm glad that you have such wonderful people in your life. This summer my mom was in the hospital for a few nights and it meant a lot to us to have people around who cared and wanted to help.

    ReplyDelete