Friday, July 19, 2013

Daughter of THE King

Hello there, I'm Megan, and I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you a little about me. There are many loves and passions in my life...

 My first love and passion is Jesus! I recently rededicated my life to Christ while I was on a women's retreat with my church, (story for a future blog post), and got re-baptized soon after to show publicly that I'm committed to serving God and living for Him. 





My second love and passion is my family and friends. My am very close to my family and I think it is very important to spend as much time with them as I can. My family and friends love God, love and support me, and hold me accountable. I have 2 older sisters that I could not live without! They are full of wonderful advice. (I'm sure you'll be hearing more about my sisters in the future.) God has truly blessed me with an awesome family and awesome friends. Here's a picture of me and my awesome parents.



My third love and passion is children and youth. I am a child development teacher for infant and toddlers. I love my job. I'm also a youth leader for the high school kids at my church and I'm loving getting to know their hearts and see how their relationships with Christ grow.

My fourth love and passion is sports. I'm a HUGE sports fan. I love watching hockey, football, and basketball. (and the Olympics when they're on) I'm a big Detroit Red Wings fan, big Indianapolis Colts fan, and a big Duke Basketball fan. I know what you must be thinking, none of those teams are in the same state!? I'll explain later how I became a fan of each of those teams.

My fifth love and passion is photography. I love taking pictures of God's beautiful creation and pictures of my family. Here are a couple of my favorite photos that I took...



I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little about me. I'm sure you'll get to know me more as I post on this blog. Hope y'all have a Blessed day.

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment