Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Eye See You

This morning I had my yearly eye exam. While I was at my appointment they asked if they could dilate my eyes and I said if you need to go ahead. Well I have never had this done before so I was in for an interesting time. I had no idea what to expect so I was a little freaked out when everything started to blur! Trying to pick out new frames and fill out paperwork was quite entertaining. When I left my eye appointment they had me wear these beauties!



When my parents saw me wearing these they had a pretty good laugh. Glad I could be some entertainment for some people. :) Hopefully I won't have to have my eyes dilated for a while. It was a very entertaining experience. Trying to read text messages and send emails with dilated eyes is interesting. Hopefully all of my messages made sense and their weren't to many spelling errors.  


Megan

2 comments:

  1. You're rocking em! :)

    Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, girl - you are amazing and I'm praying for you and your two best friends - stay strong and keep on following Jesus! You are not alone, and He will always be with you! :) You girls are precious and rare in this generation - so much blessing coming!

    Stay in touch!! :)

    XO
    Erin

    www.sweetnessitself.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your words of encouragement and prayers! I'm praying for you as well!

    ReplyDelete