Friday, July 26, 2013

High 5 for Friday

This week has been a crazy busy week for me, but I've enjoyed every minute of it! First off on Monday night I had Youth Leader meeting at church and it as great. We have some awesome things in the works for our Youth Group. I'm so excited, I can't wait to share all the events. Then on Tuesday night my women's Bible study at church finished our study of the book of James.






The James Bible study was so good and I learned a lot and grew so much in my relationship with Christ from this study. 

Wednesday nights are my girls nights with my best friends Jessica. We go line dancing at Coyote Joe's here in Charlotte, NC. (In the picture i'm the one in the green plaid shirt and Jessica is right behind me). 






On Thursday night a some friends and I went bowling to celebrate our friend Kimberly's 24th birthday. We had so much fun. We got a little competitive but it was a blast. 






 And tonight I'm super excited to watch Napoleon Dynamite with some friends. I've never seen this movie all the way through to the end so I can't wait to watch it. 






I'm linking up with Lauren for H54F today!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png




Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment