Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Exciting Opportunities

God is definitely working in my life an I love what He's doing! He is SO good! He is providing me with some exciting things and opportunities. One of them is the opportunity for me to become an Arbonne Consultant.


What is Arbonne you ask!? Well let me tell you a little bit about the company...Arbonne is an all natural health and beauty care line. They offer products ranging from face wash to make-up to vegan protein shake mixes, etc. I'm super excited God has given me the opportunity to sell products that I live and believe in. I use some of the Arbonne products and I LOVE them!!!

You might know from previous posts that I serve as a Youth Leader on the Youth Ministry Team at my church. There are three youth leaders all together, me and two guys. (I think we make a pretty great team!) Well we're are launching a new youth event for our youth group starting on September 6th. The event is called Friday Night Live and we will have a praise band, made up of some of the youth kids and leaders, lead us in praise and worship songs. Then after praise and worship a youth leader will teach a lesson which will be followed by small group reflection followed by group wide fellowship! I'm so EXCITED to kick off this event. We have been super busy planning and praying for this event and I can't wait to see what God does with it. Something i've learned through these opportunities that came my way is that God's plan for my life is WAY better than the plans i've made for my life! He is in control! I'm so thankful to God for all the exciting things happening in my life and I can't wait to share more with y'all! Hope you have a blessed day!


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment