Monday, August 5, 2013

What a Weekend....

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days I've been SUPER busy! Last Friday me and the two other youth leaders for our church took our youth group to our sister church's youth meeting. It was an amazing time of worship and our kids enjoyed the fellowship. Later Friday night I got to hang out with my two best friends Jessica and Melissa. I love getting to spend time with them and hang out. God has blessed me with the two best friends ever! I love them. However, late on Friday night I came down with a nasty cold, but I didn't let it damper my weekend fun! Then on Saturday morning my Mom had an Arbonne party, which I love Arbonne's products! Then I went shopping for tax free weekend here in Charlotte.The mall was a mad house, but I got some cute new khaki pants and blue shorts from my favorite store, American Eagle! I LOVE their clothes. 




Then on Sunday I went to church and we had an awesome pot luck lunch with the whole church. The pot luck lunch was all Italian food and I was in heaven because I love pasta and garlic bread! Oh the carbs!  It was an amazing weekend and I'm so thankful for the time I got to spend with my family and friends. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!



Megan




No comments:

Post a Comment