Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I am Grateful...

I'm linking up with A Girl Smitten today with her I am Grateful linkup. Here are the things i'm grateful for this week...



I'm so grateful for my best friend Jessica! She is an absolutely amazing friend. She is always there for me and willing to be a shoulder to cry on if I need her! She's always encouraging me in my relationship with Christ and is always willing to pray with me if I need her to! In a nutshell she is simply amazing! I thank God everyday for putting her in my life, I don't know where I'd be without her!












I'm grateful for iced coffee! Gosh some days I don't know how I'd function without it! Today is a day where I need as much coffee as I can get to make it through this day! 












I'm grateful for my parents! They have been there for me through everything! My parents are always supportive and encouraging! They have taught me so much about Christ and His unconditional love. I love them so much! They are the best parents I could ask for. God has truly blessed me with my family and I can't not thank Him enough! 














No comments:

Post a Comment